Admission for international students
Help to study in the UK
We make applying to the University of Huddersfield - London as easy as possible.
When you apply online, one of our dedicated student enrolment advisors will respond and speak to you about your application and continue to support you through the entire process of joining your programme. You will receive a response within 48 hours.
How we help
Free specialist support
We provide free specialist support and expert guidance to make the UK university admissions process simple at every stage, from enquiry through to application, visa support and arrival.
Our team of expert advisors can offer support in multiple languages, including Chinese and Arabic.
We’ll help you choose the right course and answer any questions you may have about the University of Huddersfield - London.
Simple and efficient
Our global team is available by email and phone to help you at every stage.
How it works
We want to help you understand every step of the application process so you know what to expect from the moment you submit your application to when you arrive on campus.
Read our step-by-step guide below.
1. Apply onlineComplete our online application form – you don’t need to do it all at once as you can save your progress along the way. By completing this application form, you will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you study a Master’s programme with us. Please ensure you select the following option - "Self or family funded and seeking a partial scholarship from you".
Make sure you apply with enough time to organise your visa, which can take several weeks depending on where you live.
2. An advisor will contact youWe will respond to your application by phone within 48 hours. You will be introduced to one of our dedicated student enrolment advisors who will support you throughout the entire process.
3. Offer letterIf you are successful in your application we will send you an offer letter and talk you through your next steps. Your offer letter will also include any conditions you need to meet and explain your fees and payment plan.
4. Confirm your offerIt’s a good idea to secure your place as soon as possible so you can start thinking about accommodation, visas and travel plans.
5. Pay your fees
6. Receive your CAS
Once you have met the conditions of your offer letter and paid any further fees, your advisor will issue your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). This means you’re ready to apply for your visa.
7. Guidance on visas and accommodation
Your student enrolment advisor provides a completely free service, offering expert guidance on applying for your visa and booking accommodation once you have confirmed your place and met all conditions of your offer letter. They may also recommend a local free of charge visa service.
When it comes to planning your journey from the airport in the UK to London, our team can support you with airport transfers and any questions you may have. We can't wait to welcome you on campus.