Contact us

Frequently asked questions

Do you have questions about studying at the University of Huddersfield - London? Find the answers here..


  • What programmes are available?

    The University of Huddersfield - London offers a choice of Master’s degrees, depending on what field you want to work in. These are: Accounting and Finance, and International Business.

    These are all one-year, full-time programmes based in London.

  • What are the entry requirements?

    You will need to meet English language and academic entry requirements to study at the University of Huddersfield - London. Visit the Accounting and Finance, and International Business pages to view the entry requirements for each.

  • What are the teaching and assessment methods?

    You will be encouraged to take an active part in seminars and tutorials, where you will discuss course content. Small class sizes mean you will receive individual attention from our experienced and supportive tutors.


  • How much does it cost to study at the University of Huddersfield - London?

    Tuition fees can be found on each programme page. You should also consider accommodation and living costs. There are currently no scholarships available.

  • How much does accommodation cost?

    During your studies at the University of Huddersfield – London, you can live in J Block which is on the same campus as your studies.

    Why live in J Block?

    • En-suite rooms from £162.50 per week
    • Convenience of living close to your classrooms
    • 24-hour security
    • Located within easy access to restaurants, cafés and supermarkets
    • Utilities and Internet access included

    Accommodation in J Block is subject to availability. The cost shown is intended as a guide only and subject to change. The cost of your room will be confirmed in the tenancy agreement.

    We strongly advise all students to secure their accommodation before arriving in the UK. This will ensure that there are no difficulties at immigration, registering for your programme or at police registration on arrival (if required).

  • What is the average cost of living?

    London has the 32nd highest cost of living in the world (Numbeo 2020), however it is possible to live economically in the city. Students get discounts for many products and cooking for yourself reduces the amount you spend on meals.

How to apply

  • What is the application process?

    You can choose to apply online or through an agent in your home country. The application process is detailed on the how to apply page.

  • What documents do I need to provide?

    You will need to supply documents that prove you meet the English language and academic entry requirements, such as transcripts and certificates. We will also need a copy of your passport and visa documentation. You will be advised of any additional documents required during the application process.

  • What is the application deadline?

    The deadline will be different depending on which intake you apply for. If you don't apply in time for the next start date, you can apply for the intake after that.

  • How long will it take to process my application?

    This time varies depending on visa applications, but an application can usually be processed, from submission to arrival, in a matter of months.

Studying at Huddersfield - London

  • Why study at the University of Huddersfield - London?

    The University of Huddersfield - London provides complete Master’s degrees to international students who want to benefit from Huddersfield’s reputation as leaders in teaching but who also want to access the network and lifestyle opportunities in London.

  • Where is the campus?

    The campus is located at Bounty House, Stowage, Greenwich, London SE8 3DE.


  • What accommodation is available?

    You can live in a student residence close to where your classes are. Your student enrolment advisor will share the options available to you during the application process.

  • What facilities does the accommodation have?

    Each single studio includes a fully fitted kitchen (including cooking hob, sink, oven, microwave and fridge freezer). You have the choice of half board (two meals per day) or self-catering.

  • When can I book accommodation?

    You can book accommodation once you have accepted your offer of a place and paid your confirmation payment.

  • How do I book my accommodation?
    1. Request your accommodation when you apply for your course at the University of Huddersfield - London.
    2. The Accommodation Team will allocate you a room and send a Financial Statement and a Tenancy Agreement (TA) for you to sign.
    3. Secure your room by returning the signed Tenancy Agreement and paying the first instalment of rent.
    4. The Accommodation Team will confirm the booking is complete via email.

    Please ensure that you check your Financial Statement and make any remaining accommodation payments due before arrival.


  • Do I need a visa to study in the UK?

    You will need a Tier 4 (Student) visa to study in the UK. Find more information on the visa process.

  • How do I apply for a UK student visa?

    First, you need to apply for a programme at the University of Huddersfield - London. When you receive an offer of a place, you should accept it by paying your deposit and Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) payment. Once you receive your CAS, you can then start the visa application process online.

  • When should I apply for a visa?

    You can apply for a UK visa up to three months before the start date of your programme. Make sure to start your application early, so there is enough time for it to be processed before you need to travel to the UK.

Still have questions?

Complete our online form to ask any questions you have about studying at the University of Huddersfield - London.

Where is the University of Huddersfield - London?

Bounty House, Greenwich, London SE8 3DE.

Close by you will find Greenwich Park and the Royal Observatory, plus the Cutty Sark museum and the O2 arena. You can travel to other areas of London quickly and easily by using public transport.

This site uses cookies. In order to continually improve this site, we remember and store information about how you use it.
Find out more.