Additional fees will apply.
2020/21 fees are valid for any programme that commences in the 2020/21 academic cycle.
Please note, we are currently unable to accept student loans as payment for postgraduate fees.
When are your fees due?
- Once you have received an offer of a place, to secure your place you will need to return a signed acceptance form and a confirmation payment. The confirmation payment consists of:
- £235 Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)
- £1,000 Deposit
- Insurance payment for StudyCare Insurance Plus if applicable
- On receipt of your signed acceptance form and the confirmation payment, we will send you your confirmation pack and your Student Statement document.
- Prior to enrolment, and before you apply for your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (‘CAS’), you will also need to pay £6,000 in advance tuition fees.
- Once the CAS has been issued, and before arrival, you will be required to pay:
- The remaining fees due the first two terms
- Your accommodation fees (if applicable) as set out in your individualised payment plan on your offer letter
- Fees for future terms are due one term in advance.
Paying your fees
All international students should have accident and medical insurance for the duration of their time in the UK. This will make you feel more secure because not having the proper cover can be extremely difficult and expensive.
You can take out our own StudyCare Insurance Plus policy alternative cover with a third party. The StudyCare Insurance Plus policy covers loss of personal possessions as well as providing health and medical insurance. It is designed for international students while studying abroad and covers you until the end of your programme. Please let your admissions advisor know if you wish to purchase our StudyCare Insurance Plus.