How to confirm your place
We can’t wait for you to join us
It is a good idea to secure your place as soon as possible so you can start planning – thinking about accommodation, visa and travel plans. In order to join us, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps to confirm your place:
- Read your offer letter: This will outline any conditions you need to meet and explain your fees and payment plan. Make sure you are aware of any deadlines and any additional requirements to confirm. Some courses may have limited places.
- Provide the relevant documents: Once you meet all the conditions and provide all relevant documents (including a copy of your valid passport, your English proficiency test, and all your qualified academic documents), you can fully confirm your place.
- Pay your confirmation fee: Send us your acceptance form and pay your confirmation payment – there is more information about this below.
Paying your fees
Remember to always keep your card details safe. When making a bank transfer use only bank details displayed on screen when you log on to your account in our payment platform. We will never email you asking to pay to a different account. If you are in doubt, please contact email@example.com.
You can pay your tuition and deposit fees using the Study Group payment platform by following these easy steps. (Please note that you should not send payment directly to the University):
- Access your account*.
- Browse and select the fees you need to pay.
- Select the best payment method for you.
*All you need is your Study Group ID and secure access code from your Offer Letter or Statement of Account.
Payments processed safely:
Ingenico ePayments (previously known as GlobalCollect), is the trusted global leader in online payments which we use to keep your fee information safe, and process your payments securely. Your fee account pages use security certificates and we do not store any payment details. Ingenico processes and collects all payments on our behalf.