How to pay
Viewing and paying your fees is fast, simple and secure
Once you have confirmed your place and begun paying your tuition fees, you’ll gain access to our preparation course designed to help you prepare for successful study on your chosen pathway programme. Begin paying towards your tuition fees to receive instructions on how to access the course.
1. Access your account* by clicking 'View Fees and Pay'
2. Browse and select the fees you need to pay
3. Select the best payment method for you
- Pay by bank transfer, simply use the bank reference number and details provided
- Or pay online immediately using any of these payment methods:
*All you need is your student ID and secure passcode from your Offer Letter or Statement of Account.
Ingenico ePayments (previously known as GlobalCollect), is the trusted global leader in online payments which we use to keep your fee information safe, and process your payments securely. Your fee account pages use security certificates and we do not store any payment details. Ingenico processes and collects all payments on our behalf.
Remember, when you pay with bank transfer you pay your fees through your bank, either in person, online or by telephone banking. Simply use the bank reference number and details you are provided.